The Section Administrative Program was established in 2003. Over the years, the role and services of the Admin team has evolved greatly. The purpose of the program at its core is to shift administrative functions and processes of the Sections to the National staff at HQ. The goal is to deliver superior services and programs to PGA Members by allowing Section staff to focus their efforts on aspects of their business that directly and positively impact their locally delivered programs. Sections should encounter direct financial savings by joining the Admin Program.
There are over 150 functions that can be processed by the Section Admin and Finance teams remotely from the National Office. Although the National staff processes Section functions, the Section still manages these functions. The National Finance team offers experts in accounting, finance and tax services. Thirty-five PGA Sections are currently on the Admin program.
• Section receives additional employees to assist them with their day-to-day administrative and operational duties.
• Section has extra time to focus on growing the game of golf and promoting National/Section programs.
• Customers are in a centralized database, that is accessible 24/7.
• The Admin Team updates and maintains customer records.
• The Member’s service history on committees and Board of Officers are being tracked.
• The Member’s Chapter affiliation and Section award history is recorded.
• Creative content including emails, newsletters, flyers, brochures, logos, birthday/holiday cards, and much more.