- If customer is not in database then create a new customer record before processing payment.
- If payment is a Credit Card then the Batch/Group # will default to the CC batch.
- If payment is a Check or Cash payment then the Batch/Group # will default to a Cash Batch.
- Open a new batch for check refunds
- The MSR credits must be set up in the event (In designated item under “Default Education Credits) before registration takes place.
- Update attendance by marking any individuals with “No” if they did not attend.
- If your set of books has changed, do not copy the accounting information. Once a set of books has been selected for an event, it cannot be changed; therefore a wrong set of books will render your new event useless.
- Marking the employment preferred does not make the facility address the customer’s preferred address.
- It is okay for an individual to be linked to multiple facilities, but only one will be the “preferred” facility.
- Function code is the classification the individual is serving as at the facility/company.
- A Master Professional will remain classified as an MP but will have a function code corresponding with his/her employment at the facility, (A-1 = head professional) .
- The Class Change Effective date and approval date must be the same. This change will not be effective until having reached the effective date and has been applied by National.
- The Section Change Effective date and approval date must be the same. This change will not be effective until having reached the effective date and has been applied by National.
- If you have an individual transferring into your Section, you must get “write” access from the “old” Section (or HQ) before you can process any change.
- Once an individual is transferred into a Section, the Section will have ownership of this record.
- If you have an individual leaving your Section you may process in one of two ways: 1) Give “write” permission to the “new” Section and send them the change form or 2) Give “write” permission to the “new” Section and make the changes without putting in approval dates. Send the form to the Section with SMS written on it. The “new” Section will then be able to add approval dates and National can apply the change.
- National sets up all new facilities, golf schools, associations and companies.
- If a facility changes its name, you may change the name of facility or company but you must e-mail the new name and “formerly known as” name to National with the ID#.
- National must still receive the paperwork and must approve Co-head professional requests.